Personal information collection
Uniprint may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including contact details on our Contact Us page)
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including our newsletter; and]
- any other information that you send to Uniprint.
Using personal information
Uniprint may use your personal information to:
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send you marketing communications.
Where Uniprint discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Uniprint may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Uniprint will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Uniprint will store all the personal information you provide on its servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Uniprint is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- by phone to +27 31 492 9000
- by post to Uniprint, 22 Tottum Road, Cornubia Industrial Business Estate, Ottawa, Durban, 4339